Two bottles of wine, a selection of four local cheeses and a 300g jar of homemade Christmas spiced beetroot and apple chutney for a treaty evening (or lunch, or breakfast - we're not judging).
Choose any two bottles from the selection below:
- Rosso Puglia (Vezzani, Puglia, Italy, 2020) Smooth and fruity with notes of wild straeberries and cherries
- Syrah 'Les Classiques' (Vigerons Ardéchois, Ardéche, France, 2019) Fruit-packed with a gamey spiciness on the finish
- Tempranillo 'Paso a Paso' (Bodegas Volver, La Mancha, Spain, 2020) Supple and juicy, spicy ripe cherry and herb flavours
- Colombard 'La Courtine' (Producteurs Plaimont, Cotes de Gascogne, France, 2020) Crisp and incredibly aromatic, lime and passionfruit flavours.
- Acantus Sauvignon Blanc (Bodegas Volver, La Mancha, Spain, 2020) Ripe pears and lemon zest, with soft fresh fruitiness
- Bivio Pinot Grigio (Bivio, Fuili, Italy 2020) Ripe pears and lemon zest, with soft fresh fruitiness
- Tejo Rosé (Quinta Del Casal Monteiro, Do Tejo Doc, Portugal, 2020) Crisp and dry with abundant red berry aromas and a lovely fresh finish